Contact

Let's talk

Questions about DTijarat, a demo, pricing or a custom project — we're here.

Send us a message

Write your message here, then send it through WhatsApp or your email app. This site doesn't store anything you type.

Contact details

Before you reach out

Common questions

How quickly do you reply?

Usually within a few hours during business hours (Mon–Sat, 9am–7pm PKT). WhatsApp is fastest.

Can I get a demo of DTijarat?

Yes. Choose “DTijarat — Demo” above and we'll arrange a live walkthrough at a time that suits you — in person or on a video call.

Do you build custom software?

We take on select custom projects for businesses with special needs. Tell us what you need and we'll let you know if we're the right fit.

I'm already a customer — how do I get support?

WhatsApp us with your shop name for the fastest help. Email works too.